Jackson Hole Historic Aerial Photography
TCD and other entities have cooperated to locate, fund, and digitize historic aerial imagery of Teton County, Wyoming. The aerial imagery was originally produced, in print form, by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Available imagery includes the following years:
- 1945 Black & White 2 foot / pixel
- 1967 Black & White 1.5 foot / pixel
- 1977 Color 1.5 foot / pixel
- 1978 Black & White 3.0 foot / pixel
- 1983 Infrared 3.0 foot / pixel
- 1989 Infrared 3.0 foot / pixel
- 1994 Black & White 1 meter / pixel
- 1999 Color 1 foot / pixel
- 2001 Infrared 1 meter / pixel
- 2005 Color 1 foot / pixel
- 2009 Color 1 foot / pixel (private lands), 1 meter / pixel (remaining county lands)
The Teton Conservation District grants free and unrestricted use of the data on this site, but prohibits resale of the data. This imagery is available to the public in two formats:
- A web viewer. Hosted by Teton County, Wyoming. http://www2.tetonwyo.org/mapserver
Download MrSID Imagery
You may also download imagery in MrSID format. These files are large and may be slow to download. Typically they are used with GIS, CADD or other professional software.
Aerial Photography Metadata
See the .pdfs for metadata on our aerial photography.
Click here to download 1945 imagery metadata.
Aerial Photography Comments
Teton Conservation District welcomes your comments on imagery. We would like to hear what you are using the imagery for (specific business uses, natural resource projects, personal use, etc.), what additional imagery would assist you, if available, and other comments. Thank you.
Your comment has been added.